Saturday, December 6, 2008

Wow where are the breaks on this thing. I will need tomorrow just to get organizes.

I did get three leads today. Was working on a business computer system. A customer come in and needed some work on his Subaru. So while he was waiting the the waiting room we started talking. Of course I had to blurt out about MY Power Mall. I told him about the money which could be saved on gas and if he uses more than 100 dollars on gas a month. He said dont we all spend at least that much in gas.
Gave him a invatation. Said thanks and now more follow up. I did talk with the owner of This Subaru shop. Going to make a poster up for his shop. He will sign up Monday when I bring by the poster for him. I do need to wrap my mind around bringing in a Local Business. There is aways something new to learn weather you want to or not.

So for the week. All I got to say is WOW WOW once again. So much to do with so little time GO GO GO.

Off into the wild blue we go. I will update this blog tomorrow to include What happened Friday.

Going over to a friends house right now. I am beat but I told him I would stop by today. It is already night. He wants to talk about his own Power Mall. Wish me luck.

Jimmy Bee

No comments: