Wednesday, December 10, 2008

GONE INTERNATIONAL 12/10/2008

It was my first!
>>>>>>International Sign up<<<<<<

So I dont know if it would be consider a local sign up. So my question is the world in my local area?. I have been talking or working on a friend over in the Philippens for MONTHS! Talking about My Power Mall.
Times are tough over there. She works 7 days a week. Long hours and so many poeple without work. She is Really a nice lady. Always postive. I Even sent her a gallon of honey to help support her dauther to go to school a couple of years ago. A gallon of honey is worth big bucks over there or like gold bars. She was the talk of the town. I have talked with her for years on the internet. BEEING a communication man I am, I have used the internet as a hamm radio for years now. So I have friends all over the world and for the past year I tell everyone all about MY POWER MALL!>
Two nights ago I had done a video blog but it didnt turn out. But the weird thing is as you know. I use rocks for my magic beans and the word for the day I used was trust. Well that is exacty the words she was using when I signed her up. I Trust you Jimmy. I will do it for you but I trust you. I wouldn't do it but I trust you. I hope this will help me out. I work so hard. I NEED HELP!
+++++++I am going to try to get some people to sign up under her mall to help her with making ends meet. Little by little I am going to get the word out to the world about MY POWER MALL!

2 comments:

SouthernStar said...

Hi Jimmy - i really like the idea of the rocks instead of beans as the beans do seem to begin to fall apart since we're handling them so much...do you write your word on the rocks? I didn't understand that part.

Linda C

Big Z and his Mom said...

Congratulations JimmyBee ~~~ We're so glad you have had your friend join with you, but more than that, I'm glad she trusts in you. That's what friendship is all about, and it's so wonderful when we can share with a friend and they eventually "get it" in a way that they know is good for them, too. Keep bee-ing so wonderful.