Saturday, December 13, 2008

Weekend Madness

I have so many things going on. It makes the weeks fly by. On Saturday that's my play day. I work at a Subrau shop in Colorado. Wings Stuff. Most would hate to work on Saturdays but me. I call it my Play day. My week job it has alot of politics going on. Lots of dealing with lots of people. So on Saturday I help out the owner with things he needs to get done but didnt have enough time during the week. So all I deal with is myself. How nice is that. MPM is the same way. It is so nice compare to my day to day job durning the week.

He worked me hard today at the shop. But I worked him over also. He will be signing up Monday with a world changer mall. I left my lead book there and I will need to pick it up. Thats how busy it was. I would have sign him up today but after 8 hours we both were beat and wanted to get home. But during the day I did have a chance I did get two more names and numbers. I use ever chance to talk with people about MPM. The cool thing about this shop. Mike the owner is so postitve. We talked business for over an hour when we started at 7 am. But then it got to busy with the four cars we needed to get done for the day. He sells used cars so Mike uses Saturdays to catch up. He sometimes even sells a car.

I suggest everyone does the same thing here. Saturday Catch up, get organized and ready for a new week. I think thats why I call it my play day. A chance to come up with great ideas.

Today (Play Day) This is something we did come up with and I will put it into place sometime next week. Mike the owner has an old computer he is not using. So our plan is a small table and set it up the unused computer in the waiting room. He will have his Business Mall. He wants to do a world changer mall so he can include his business in the local business. Then when you go to explorer his biz mall is going to come up everytime when you use or go to his browser. Then while the people are waiting for there car they can see if MPM is for them. I will BEE helping him with his cards and flyers for his check out desk Monday. I should BEE able to have his computer up and running some time next week.

Long time goal or this vision in my head for months is having someday a place where there will be like a coffee shop. Or a place to do your MPM shopping/business and coffee. I have even thought of using my garage to set this type of thing up. The coffee shop would be a place where people who dont have a computer and can come to. internet shop/business and get coffee. Kinda of what a realotor office sharing it with other realotors.
Use the computers for there MPM business or shop using the MPM browser.

Sometimes I dream big. Have a great to BEE Alive Weekend.

3 comments:

Ginny Dye said...

I so love how your mind works, Jimmy! What a great idea to set up a computer in the shop's lobby. :)

Ginny

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

What great ideas you have! Congratulations on getting a sign up on Monday. Keep up the good work.

Eleanor

Big Z and his Mom said...

Wings Stuff will soon be a hot spot for the local BEE World Changers. What fun! Playing at work is the ultimate, and when you get to play with your employer it's even better. Great Jimmy! Congratulations!