Monday, December 15, 2008

Zoom Zoom Zoom


Today went by quick. 18 below zero here in Denver. The School busses where I work at had a hard time getting out of the barn and rolling.
I did get a chance to call around to follow up on a couple of folks.
By doing so I talked with one of my sign ups and He Decided to GFI (Go for it) as I like to say.
Upgraded to a world changer mall. Then I helped him with getting him a lady here at work to get a business mall under him. That should help build the team helping him. I was then headed over to Swings Stuff and get the Subrau shop signed up where I work at on the weekends. But my brother called from Colorado Springs (70 miles away). He was going to be in town so we got together at Chilles. Ended up talking with him for a couple of hours. We both miss our dad so we laughed, cried,huged and delt with our lost. Just had good conversation. He does what to do a power mall so I need to get with him soon. My neice and nephu 30 and 28 should be getting on board also. I want them to sign up under my brother to help him start rolling. So all and all a very busy day. All this talk sure makes the days go by quickly.

1 comment:

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

SOOOO Happy for you! Great job!

I love getting together this time of year with family, but since my father passed away last Christmas Dec.20th 2007, it makes it harder, but I know he would want me to have a wonderful Christmas, and so CHEERS to him!:)
Jewel