Tuesday, December 2, 2008

GFI (Go For it)


Just have to say today flew by. I did make my five contacts. I have explained my why to everyone and I don't let anyone try to tell me different. I think the people at work are beginning to understand how this mpm works. People will try to talk you out of doing it. When they do you just keep telling them it works. My suggestion is to work at it everyday. That is what I have been doing. I am lucky because I have my main job. But I really want to break away from it. I start my 28Th year next month. How that happened I have no clue. So if I work at this everyday for the next couple of years. When I do retire from my main job at Denver Public Schools. I should be in a position to help each and everyone who signs up with me here. The pay off is going to BEE confort and enjoyment of life for my remaining years and doing something which helps people. WOW how can you beat that. At that point I will BEE going out everyday to see the wonders of the world. How can that BEE called work. I let everyone know they are part of the BEE Team when I do sign someone up for a new membership. That is how I look at it. I am not selling a thing. I look at it as if you want to save some money shopping on the net. Get a rebate. Then build a powerful force of people doing the same thing. That there is a no sell to it. When that force happens! My MPM will BEE paying me for years to come That's my drive. So all the work today will pay off down the road. I hope cruising down on route 66.

Jimmy Bee

No comments: