Friday, December 12, 2008

SURPRIZE SURPRIZE


Today was a fast moving day. I had to get a blood test at about 10:00 today. I Hate doing that.
I Was listening to the morning call with Ginny and Jacki in the parking lot. Went inside all
charged up from the call. I really hate getting a blood test did I say that. Sometimes I even faint. That is tell I figured out I would not breath while I got the blood test and I would hyperventilate. Well the nurse came up started taking blood. I always close my eyes. But this time with my eyes shut I was telling her about you got it MY POWER MALL. After the test I did get her name on the roster. I am really getting the hang of it now. What ever I'm doing, where ever I go I am getting people interested in this wonderful company MPM.

That night my wife was going to the Christmas Party for the school she works at. She didn't think I wanted to go. But this time I told her I'll go. With my Bee book in hand off we went. I got a few more names of teachers names at the party. I stayed a couple of hours and had a good time there. A friend of my wife said he would take her home so I left early. But to my surprise when my wife did get home she had her own list of names. Wow. I must be rubbing off. We both emailed some Ecards out to the names we got. I can't wait to follow up on those folks. She even got the name and number of that one teacher there where if she signs up everyone at the school with do the same. I would have never thought she was interested doing it but WRONG. My wife got her name and number. She was having the party so I wasn't going to ask her at that point. But good Old Sue pulls through and did it for me. I am so proud of her. She is really shy and has told me she just cant be a salesperson. That is the great thing about MY POWER MALL is not a SELL MEL TYPE OF DEAL. It is a people deal! Helping people! And if my wife Sue can do it anyone one can. It has taken her a year to build up her nerve to do it. But I want to tell the world. YELL it for the highest mountain top. GREAT JOB SUE BAILEY YOUR THE BEST.
. I LOVE YOU!

No comments: