Thursday, December 18, 2008

Five Helping forces

Goal Getting

Back to basics Goal Getting

Five Steps
only 3 percent of people write down their goals

So write down your goals. You write them down things start to line up and
start to happen.

First step you have to write a clear goal. This is the beginning
3 by 5 inch card. My goal is and write a time down which you want it done
and keep it simple.

Second step Focus yourself! so read your goal to yourself 6 times a day.
visualizing your goals sub conscious never sleeps. It will work on your goal
during your sleep.

"Everyday and in everyway I am getting better and better."

YOU program your subconscious mind by saying that or by saying your goal 6 times a day

Third Step. Just say NO don't let anyone be dream stealers on your goals. So be positive

If someone makes a negitive statement say cancel cancel cancel. Get rid of that negitive thought.
Forth. Listen for the hunches. Act on them quickly. so write them down. write it down right then and there. Keep a little notebook so you can jot it down right them and there or tape record it.

Fifth. Once you acheive your goal. Share it with someone in need. Money is not everything.
Happy people are the ones which give back. One of the things in my to do list are.
My Service Today. Try to do it everyday.

So back to basics starting today. I need to write down a few of my goals for next year to achive it. So first goal which im writing down right now is to have my goal or goals writen down before the 2009 new year. lol

Got to start somewhere so there is the first goal for the new year. I hope everybody else does the same.

Happy Holidays and happy new year to everyone.

My first goal is to debt free.

1 comment:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

I love your goal setting advice, and it is a good goal for all of us.

Happy Holidays!

Eleanor