Thursday, December 11, 2008

LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN


* *****************************It is what it is! *****************
Your business is going to be what it is. So what you put into it is what your going to get out of it.
Today went great. Got contacts just going up and talk with people. I had my listen rock and that is what we talked about on the call today. Very important to listen or when you do talk to people let them talk. People love to talk. When I do talk to somebody I try to find out something the person loves to do. Find out if they have some sort of cabin or travel or hobbies. Just something. You can see there shoulders fall. Which tells me they have turned off there sales force shield. (Force Field is what ever the person is telling say no. no no no no.) Once you get past that part, they will relax and then. once that happens the talking about mpm just goes so much easier.
My follow up is going good. I am even following up from 6 months ago. When people find out I'm still doing this after a year. That I'm not someone pushing it today just today. Lauging but every day. The people I have been talking to begin to listen more.
So LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN TALK. WITH A LITTLE MORE TALK LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN. You will have much better luck with getting the Mpm word out and better results.

1 comment:

Ginny Dye said...

I so love how your heart and mind are so open to absorb all you're experiencing and learning in Boot Camp. I love your solution to getting beyond the Sales Force Shield. :) It's so easy, really - just put people first and listen. When your time comes to talk they will be able to hear what you say! Way to go, Jimmy!

Ginny