Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday Week Two


I have taken a couple of weeks off from my regular job because the passing of my father.

I am up before the sun. Someone has to wake up the birds up. I guess that is my Job.

I am at work by 5:00am. It was a little rough getting back at it today . So I was up at 3:30 out the door at 4:15am and had two weeks worth of stuff to catch up with. The first 4 hours was non stop. Took a break at 9:00. That's my lunch time. Laugh, some of my friends haven't even had there first cup of coffee by that time.
I wanted to be on the phone with the rest of the boot camp team. It was a very interesting call. There is so much to learn everyday. All of us can learn something new each day if we want to. That is what makes this business so much fun. So my Monday was very challenging which should make for a great week. After the call I went back to work catching up. It did take about nine hours to clear my desk and test bench. Or at least to find the desk tops again. Now that was a challenge.
I did get a chance driving home to stop by the Denver Public Schools Balarat Outdoor Education Office in town to talk with the director. Told him I had set up a business mall, because I wanted to help them get funding in helping this cool school in the mountains in Colorado.
The look on his face was great. You want to do what?
Denver Public Schools has a three day class for forth graders. They spend a couple of nights away from home and in the mountains. It Teaches the kids about the great outdoor and gives a City Kid a chance to see there is so much out in the world besides just pavement.

I ended it by Signing up the school with a world changer mall. Got two other names and emails of Balarat teachers, then the Secretary name, number and email. I will be following up on my leads and to help Balarat with some funding to this great program.
IT MADE ME FEEL WONDERFUL!!!
It is getting so much easier to talk with people about the power of this great company.
I had talked with these people at Balarat 7 months ago but waited to get back with them to show them I was in it for the long haul with MY POWER MALL and of course that I knew what I was talking about when telling them about Together we can change the world. That when I talked about mpm with them the first time it just wasn't a here today gone tomorrow type of deal. It took me that much time to understand the power of giving. SO DON'T GIVE UP! GFI or GO FOR IT. I am digging up all my old leads now and following up with each of them.

I should be getting a friend or mine in Maine. Which I talked to months ago to sign up sometime this week. Spent Sunday talking to him. Then called around the country to my other friends. One of my goals last year is to have a business mall in every state. OPPS dit dit dit dot dot dot today's update to my goal is now to have a World Changer Mall in every state. So far I have 5 business malls in different states. I am going after New York tomorrow. I have a couple of buddies I know out there and they are on my list. It may take me a while to reach my goal.
But I am not going to give up!

More to follow.

Jimmy Bee

3 comments:

Jacki Varacalli said...

Great job Jimmy Bee, I knew I picked a fantastic alternate to fill the spot! -Jacki

Jacki Varacalli said...

Great job Jimmy Bee, I knew I picked the right alternate for the spot. -Jacki

Tina Katz said...

Hello Jimmy,
You mention the passing of your father, wow, I am very sorry to hear. I see that you are putting your focus on what we are as a company and getting through your time of sorrow. It is a very big comfort knowing that we can do so much for others. It gives new meaning of just keeping yourself busy WORKING when you are hurting. when we work it is more of a pleasure, that is if you have a vision.May your father rest in peace. I lost my dad when I was 19 and my mom when I was 32 and a brother, he was 16 and I was 26. So I know, the pain you feel. Put that in with the power you have to make a difference in the world and BOOM!!! There it is! I know you will be making Dad proud! Go for it!
Tina-New york