Monday, December 8, 2008

To BEE or Not to Bee.


To BEE or not to BEE that is the question.

Of course I want to BEE. I went around work once again found five names.

One person who signed up for a business mall Friday was going to
upgrade to a world changer today. He was just to busy and not the right time to upgrade him. I will get him tomorrow when the time is right.

I did stop by and got new name at a local business PEAK Furniture. Very nice lady

she got it. I will follow up for sure on her tomorrow after I send her a ecard tonight.

It all about saving money. You get that message across and the rest is easy. The ones
which don't want to save money. Oh well there lost. On to next person then.

Jimmy Bee

1 comment:

worldchangerrealitybootcampeleanorn said...

Keep up the great work. Success will come to those who work. I am certain you will soon be experiencing some amazing results.

Your upline, fellow camper, Eleanor