Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day Two 11/25/2008

Started day at 6:00am having coffee with neighbor. He is my keeper of the bee's partner. It is nice having an early bird to start the day with. I took a couple of weeks off from my work because the passing through (as my dad would say) of my father. He passed away Nov 11. I needed to go to work to make sure I would be ready for it when I get back to it December 1. Wow what a hard month it has been.
Long story short my neighbor is now my new early bird coffee friend. So after coffee I grabbed my cell and listened to the powerful call from Ginny and Jacki while going off to work. I didn't have any beans so I grabbed a bunch of rocks, each having different names on each rock. Today I had the GIVE rock, KISSES, LISTEN, SMILE, AND ACCEPT rocks. I have a whole bucket full and gab a few each day for luck. I thought at work I could tackle five bus drivers bam and have my five names in no time. Didn't work that way. Everyone at my work has heard about my power mall and couldn't get a single bite. So on my way home I still five rocks in the wrong pocket. Told myself I have told everybody at work about my power mall! Who the heck am I going to talk to. Almost gave up right then and there. So I broke the cell out. started calling everyone in my address book and just started wishing everyone a Happy Thanks Giving and to enjoy family and friends over the next few days. I got three peoples information that way. I then Stopped over at a friends house he was home so got his name and number. On my fifth rock I signed up a old lead to his own business mall. Ta Da!

So after a really tough month. I feel I am getting back on track. I plan to make this business work. I am here for the long haul and Just not going to give up. "GFI" which means (GO FOR IT)

This is where I say GREAT TO BEE ALIVE.

I use rocks for my beans. You Tube 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoZs3-2bAdQ

jimmy bee

1 comment:

Jacki Varacalli said...

Sorry to hear about your dad and the tough month, I can only imagine. You have made lemonade out of your lemons and since you have known Ginny for awhile you know what I mean. Great job! And look at what follow up did for you. -Jacki